Sunday, July 29, 2007

Celebrity Mugshots

Having attended a party with "Criminal" as the theme suddenly got me thinking about three lovely ladies who I would think would have inspired some people's outfit for the said evening. But then, no one actually wore a "criminal outfit" as I should have expected. I however was wearing my ordinary clothes, upon which I could insist that I came as Andrew Cunanan, the infamous Fil-Am murderer of Versace.
Meanwhile I've really got to give it to this girl Paris.





When you know you're doomed for jail, with a cozen or so big-bodied woman who barely fit that description of...well, a woman, dying to make you their b*tch (rhymes with hitch), the last thing you'd think of is making the right pose for the photographer taking your picture, and of course, giving you're sweetest smile. But no, Paris is in an absolute league of her own. When usually the normal person worries about his liberty, or about how he's ever going to get unscathed, Ms.Hilton, as usual, worries that she might give a bad picture! Now that is poise under pressure. Let me qualify: extremely unnecessary and clueless poise under pressure.



Still, it's poise. Kudos for everyone who never wants a bad picture of him or her self taken!


I am totally disappointed at Lindsay Lohan's shot. Surely she must have foreseen the possibility of her arrest taking place any time soon, given everything that she has been doing, and yet she fails to prepare for this event! I mean is she trying to say something in this picture? Or is she so high that she thinks that guy in front of her is still a paparazzi? Well let's just hope she didn't run over him or something.







I love Nicole Richie but her hair is without a doubt the messiest of the three. The "main bang" is in place but all the other strands are pointed towards various directions, hoping to escape from the humiliating situation their owner has put herself into. I love the look of her face though...it's almost as if she's flirting with the photographer. Lovely.


No comments: